Knowledge, Management and Techniques
KM&T was founded to assist enterprises in their quest to achieve their goals and their need to develop a sales culture to provide a better overall customer experience to their clients.
KM&T is André Lavigne his partners
André Lavigne is a Sales strategist and consultant, trainer and speaker on the evolving field of sales. Motivational and inspiring, André’s approach is based on combining the process and human aspects of the sale. By connecting the inner motivation, to the creation of value between a client (internal or external) and the enterprise expertise. .
With over 25 years of experience in sales, business development, as well as sales coaching to executive management teams or business owners. André spent a large portion of his career in sales roles with innovative high-tech companies, including Lotus/IBM, Sun Microsystems and Hewlett Packard. Andre has combined his expertise in complex solution sales and marketing to the human factor and as a result, he’s always been an overachiever but was also able to forge game changing strategic partnerships. Today, it has a solid reputation in developing new markets and being a customer experience advocate. His experience was acquired and built by his involvement both with small and large companies, for the public and private sectors and in various geographies in America, Europe and Asia.
André’s approach is a combination of his knowledge and expertise in NLP and solution selling enables him to teach a creative selling approach based on communication and proactive listening as well as using a positive transformation of perceptions. In the last year, his involvement in GRID training (GRID Management) enable him to share a perspective of developing a tool set to assist in the pursuit of excellence based on interpersonal skills and cultural change management
- - Advice to senior management in marketing strategy and business development (both local and internationally)
- - Training and coaching sales for " non- sales role " professionals (ex. Project management, Systems Engineers, Business Analysts)
- - Training and coaching style based on the GRID Management
- - A dynamic speaker on topics relating to the sale, the interpersonal skills and team management (in French and English)
- - Co-founder of the event eCom MTL
- - Member of the Board and finance committee of the Aurora program, an organization supporting entrepreneurial projects of women from different cultural communities (CompagnieF ) (CompagnieF)
- - Speaker at Women's Entrepreneurship Day, Project management Institute (Montreal branch) and various chamber of commerce and CDL)